Fenix LD22 Flashlight
The Fenix LD22 flashlight provides reliable illumination in a wide variety of applications. It offers four brightness levels, strobe, and hidden SOS. Powered by two AA batteries, LD22 delivers a max 200-lumen output with a 110 hour runtime. This compact flashlight will be a good partner for recreation or urgent conditions, such as camping, hiking, climbing, search and rescue, etc.
- Max 200 lumens
- Uses two AA batteries
- Uses Cree XP-G LED with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standards.
- Side mode switch with four brightness levels and strobe
- Brightness levels: 3 lumens, 46 lumens, 95 lumens, and 200 lumens
- Tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Belt clip
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- 156mm x 21.5mm
- Weighs 60 grams (excluding batteries)
- Made with aircraft-grade aluminum
- Comes with holser, body clip, lanyard, and spare o-ring
- Runtimes: 2.5 hours (200 lumen), 6 hours (95 lumen), 15 hours (46 lumen), 110 hours (3 lumen)
The Fenix LD22 flashlight provides reliable illumination in a wide variety of applications.