William Henry EDC E10-1 Pocket Knife
Each William Henry 'EDC' knife features a blade of D2 German tool steel, rugged and capable of achieving and holding an exceptional razor edge. The blades are precision machined and then finished entirely by hand to a beautiful satin luster. The final touch is a synthetic diamond-like coating (DLC) that is bonded to the blade. The frame is machined from solid aircraft grade aluminum alloy, hard-anodized to military specs for a lifetime of superlative performance.
- Mechanism: One Hand Button Lock
- Scale Inlay: Scale/Inlay:Cocobolo wood
- Carry System: Carry System:Stainless steel pocket clip
- Frame: T6061 aluminum alloy
- Blade: Black coated D2 steel
See other items in EDC - Every Day Carry: